Which is the best Gmail Backup Software?

Please suggest me the official method to Backup Gmail to Mac PC. So that I can safeguard my Gmail emails in case I lose Gmail account.

Super User

Re: Which is the best Gmail Backup Software?

Hey laryncage,

This depends on the mail client that you have set up. Is it Apple Mail, Outlook or another mail client that you have in use?

Thank you, Bobby

SysTools Gmail Backup software is the best email backup application that simply make backup of Gmail emails and convert it into PST or EML file format.

Highlighted

Let me give you another option for taking the backup of Gmail Mailbox data on your Mac PC. You should use the Mailvita Gmail Backup for Mac tool for downloading the data fro Gmail account and save them into multiple file format such as PST, MBOX, MSG, EML/EMLX/. This software is very simple to operate and handle the process wisely.

Use Google TakeOut, It is free of cost

Mails Backup Software will help us to backup of Emails from more than 85+ Email services. It helps to backup of Gmails as well as other Email clients. And there is backup of unlimited Emails addresses. Try it FREE.

Hi, First try to use Google Takeout Method to backup Gmail emails. It is the Native method provided by the Google. It helps to save the data in MBOX file format. In case if you want to take the backup uin other file formats then search on Google Best Gmail backup tool. There are plenty of third party software which helps you. I think this will definately solve your problem thanks

Hi

If you are looking for best Gmail Backup Software, I will suggest you all-in-one Gmail Backup Tool. The application is advance and delivers many facilities to users. It is a complete independent app and does not require support of any application to run. Gmail Backup Tool allows to backup Gmail to PST, PDF, MSG, EML, MBOX, MHT and HTML. Moreover, you can use the tool to backup Gmail to Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, Office 365, Yahoo Mail and more other email server and account. Use the free demo of the tooll which is available for software evaluation and analysis and allows to backup first 20 files from Gmail mailbox to required format/account free of cost.

If you want to backup your Gmail account to another format then try ToolsGround Email Backup Expert Software that backup you are Gmail to PST, MSG, EMLX, EML, and MBOX file format. without any trouble and export data accessed to any version of outlook, apple mail, window live mail and other clients, that make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions.

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/

There are multiple tools available in the market which are liable to help you with this process, one of them is ZOOK Gmail Backup Software having multiple features. This is a direct Gmail Backup software to take the backup of emails from google account to hard drive.

It helps you to take the complete backup of google account without losing any single email. It allows users to export emails to multiple formats. It preserves all the meta properties intact throughout the conversion. By using this you can also be able to export emails from google account to Office 365.

Try a free demo of the tool to get better clarity.

/* /