cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Email via Business Lite

Graham_Elder

We have an urgent requirement to send out an email to 7000 subscribers following a failure on our internal email system.

Are we able to utilise our BTCONNECT account to send a bulk mailing? If not what other options can you suggest?

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Burkem5
Guru

Hi there Graham,

I am afraid the btconnect.com mail platform does not allow you to do this,  we have strict rules in place to stop the sending of bulk or spam email. 

My suggestion is to use a bulk mail provider for this as even if you used multiple btconnect.com mailboxes and maxed each out sending these emails off, 3rd party spam blacklists would see your IP address sending bulk mail and mark your IP as untrusted.  This would lead to complications further on when trying to send emails to your clients.

Hope this helps

Burkem5

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Burkem5
Guru

Hi there Graham,

I am afraid the btconnect.com mail platform does not allow you to do this,  we have strict rules in place to stop the sending of bulk or spam email. 

My suggestion is to use a bulk mail provider for this as even if you used multiple btconnect.com mailboxes and maxed each out sending these emails off, 3rd party spam blacklists would see your IP address sending bulk mail and mark your IP as untrusted.  This would lead to complications further on when trying to send emails to your clients.

Hope this helps

Burkem5

Graham_Elder

Thank you for your reply.

This is exactly what I suspected, but I needed someone else to confirm it.

thank,

Graham