cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to Office 365 for full syncronisation

sjm1963

my email (@btconnect.com) is currently provided by outlook.office365.com and i can successfully use via Outlook 2007 (POP3) and/or Outlook Web Access.

I have an iPhone4S also working well via POP3 for email.

This, I appreciate is suboptimal with little device syncronisation, shared calendar and contact sync not to mention out of date MS Office, no Lync and no shared file usage.

So, my question - I would like to so all the things in the afore mentioned sentence and also have BT provide a personalised email address (@companyname.com) instead of (@btconnect.com) althought he @btconnect.com still need to be routed to @company.com for a period.

There are 3 other people in our small office who have the identical requirement.  Can somebody please advise me the best solution with BT.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Plumly
Grand Master

HI SJM1963

Yes BT do offer personal domains with the Full Syncronisation with exchange option its called business Email,

there is currently two products One that offers you Full sync /IMAP / Sharepoint / Lync / Skydrive

Premium (the other product) - Which offers all the same above PLUS office outlook 2010 download, (this is a "rentable" Version through microsoft that if you cancle the product with BT will stop working)

Here is the link to more infomation on the product, - http://business.bt.com/domains-and-hosting/office-365/

Note you will be able to Forward the btconnect.com Email address to the Personal Domain name mailbox for as long as you want,

Thanks
Plumly

sjm1963

Great.  Thank you for the response.  Will give it a whirl.