cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails to btinternet are blocked - how can we fix this?

EventKingdom

Emails to btinternet are blocked - how can we fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Plumly
Grand Master

your Best Bet, is to get the person you are sending to, to report the fault as missing mail to their support team,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Plumly
Grand Master

your Best Bet, is to get the person you are sending to, to report the fault as missing mail to their support team,

tfc

This is NOT 'A solution'. When this happens. BT are blocking the complete domain which the sender is sending from.

BT need to deal with this at a high level, NOT an individual user's account.

I am experiencing it with emails from different addreses within a domain which belongs to another ISP. The whole ISP domain is blocked.

P.S. Can someone from BT fix this?

markp
Grand Guru

Hi there tfc,

I am sorry you are having problms sending mail to @btinternet.com email addresses.  As these email addresses are home/residential email addresses, we here at Business are not able to get this resolved.

With speaking to home/residential one option is to email postmaster@btinternet.com and ask for the domain to me unblocked/whitelisted to allow the mail to go through.

The only other option would be as plumly suggested and get the recipient who is not receiving the mail to contct the home/residential support team.

You could try posting on the home/residential forum, to see if their admins can offer a solution.

Regards

Markp

tfc

Thank you markp. I was just about to follow your suggestion to the postmaster. But I am told the problem seems to have been resolved and the emails are now being received.

Thanks

Regards