cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum addresses in To, cc or bcc

jtanna
Power User

Is there a maximum number of emails addresses one can use to send monthly circulars and price lists?  For example, GMAIL has a daily limit of emails one can send, Microsoft used to have limit as well but not sure if btconnect has any limits.  Daily, weekly or monthly?

I am not talking about spam messages or anything like that.  I know the consequences so don't answer if all you know is threat of spam.   I am talking about people who have subscribed to my monthly newsletter and they need to have that on a timely basis.  I can't spend a whole week sending them in batches to circumvent any quotas that might be there that I am not aware of.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Plumly
Grand Master

the office365 limits are currrently (smtp.office365.com)

recipiant limit: 500 This is to; CC; BCC fields

Message Rate Limit 30 messages per min

Recipiant limit per day : 10,000

The Mail Relay options are diffrent (smtp.btconnect.com)

Thanks

plumly

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

frustrated2hell

I haven't a definitive answer but having just transfred to Infinity (BTmail) and not receiving BTclick emails, I sent emails out to people stating that I had a problem - from trail and error it apperaed to be 20

jtanna
Power User

I posted one trial list with 100 email reciients and it went through.  when sending them, I requested read-receipt and I got most of them though I didn't count all of them.

So I guess, there may not be a limit unless somebody complains of spam when your account might be under a watch of the Administrator.

This is just a guess from my part.  I guess I will just try it anyway.  I have nothing to lose.

Plumly
Grand Master

the office365 limits are currrently (smtp.office365.com)

recipiant limit: 500 This is to; CC; BCC fields

Message Rate Limit 30 messages per min

Recipiant limit per day : 10,000

The Mail Relay options are diffrent (smtp.btconnect.com)

Thanks

plumly

jtanna
Power User

Thank you.  I will make a note of this.