cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365

jtanna
Power User

Today I decided to buy a domain from BT Business and they charged me £5.80 plus VAT for two years.  However, they have also given me a new email account  (something at btconnect.com) which I wasn't interested in anyway.  However, as it was forced on me, I decided to login to see what is going on and to my surprise, I was logged in to Office365.

Now my question is: is it free for me to use it?  Office365 is a premium service from Microsoft and up to now I have avoided them because of the cost involved year after year but it seems BT is giving us free service so what is the catch (if any).

Sorry to use larger fonts because but I have problems reading on the screen.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi jtanna,

The office 365 BT provide for free is office 365 lite, which is a cut down version of the full Office 365 for small business which is the chargeable service.

If you go to Office 365 versions you can compare the different types of office 365 products that BT provide.

I hope this helps

Markp

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi jtanna,

The office 365 BT provide for free is office 365 lite, which is a cut down version of the full Office 365 for small business which is the chargeable service.

If you go to Office 365 versions you can compare the different types of office 365 products that BT provide.

I hope this helps

Markp

jtanna
Power User

OK Thank you mark.  Now I know there are no more charges to pay.