cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Express Address file

ianprint

I want to stop using Outlook express and just channel all my business e-mails through the BT.connect e-mail set up, however I have no contacts set up but have 800+ in Outlook, is there a simple proceedure were I can copy all e-mail addresses across from Outlook?

3 REPLIES 3

Plumly
Grand Master

Hi IanPrint,

If your Changing from outlook Express to Outlook, if you have the profile within Outlook Express Set up when you open Outlook it will ask if your wanting to import the data across,

This will Move (i belive) all mail/Folder/contacts and settings from Outlook express to outlook,

thanks

Plumly

tidaltides
Power User

I was just thinking what is the different between Outlook Express and Outlook when it comes to BT perspective?

markp
Grand Guru

Hi ianprint

If you are looking to stop using outlook express and only want to use BT webmail, where you need to login to our website, the I am sorry to say you are not able to import/upload your contacts into this system.  If you are just moving from one mail program such as Microsoft outlook express to Microsoft outlook, then you will be able to export your mail and contacts then import them into the new mail program.

Regards

Markp

BT Business Forum Moderator