cancel BT phone line

[ Edited ]

Mr S.Ahmed

[Private details removed by moderators]

Birmingham 

[Private details removed by moderators]

Dear Sir/Madam

I moved to new house on 3rd April I.E. want to disconnect the BT phone line from 

[Private details removed by moderators] and please also send me the final BT phone bill at [Private details removed by moderators].

THANK YOU

S.AHMED

email address: [Private details removed by moderators]

BT Employee

Re: cancel BT phone line

Hi Rukiazanab

If you wish to cancel your business phone line you can contact the helpdesk on 0800 800152. If it is a residential line you can contact the residential team on 0800 800150. They will be able to assist you further

Thanks

Frances

Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks