cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X & Jellybean

Rabidferret

When will this update become available?????

4 REPLIES 4

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

I suspect it will be 'when its ready', as most providers (almost certainly including BT) will want to brand it and put in their own apps, and it can take some time to get to the public due to testing and ratification.

I'm on T-Mobile, and I got my ICS update for the Sensation about a week or so ago, many months after the vanilla version was released by Google.

Check the System Updates option on the phone every so often.  And if you currently have the old Android Marketplace then watch for it being updated to Google Play, which is how I twigged the update was available.  If you already have Google Play then you're stuffed for any advance warning that way.

Dave

daempii

I haven't been using Google Play and I didn't know that it can be used for that sort. Nice advice. I will check it out every once in a while regarding these type of updates.

rejsertil

The HTC One X will receive the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) update beginning March 7. The latest version of Android software . Our HTC One X and HTC One S customers with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) along with our latest version of HTC Sense .

brucewayne1411

The update will be rolled out pretty soon and the timing will depend upon the geographic location of the country.