Phone system
Support for systems like Avaya IP Office, BT Quantum, BT Cloud Voice and BT Cloud Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Frequently asked questions - Phone systems

How do I log into the cloud phone app? Here’s a link to the guide for logging to the BT Cloud Work Mobile App, here’s how to access the BT Cloud Voice portal, here’s how to access the BT Cloud Voice Express app and here’s how to access the BT One Pho...

BethM by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hosted Voice and Broadband Voice migration

Hi All,   If you are experiencing any problems or have any questions relating to your Broadband Voice or Hosted Voice Product or your move to another BT service as a result of the closure of these products, please contact the following  numbers where...

markp by Grand Guru
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint alternatives to phone and live chat?

Hi, Can anyone advise on what email addresses I can try directing a complaint to that may actually get picked up/looked at. Relates to products sold to us by BT Local Business (Devon & Somerset) but also Implementations team centrally. I have tried s...

cbushgr by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voicemail Scheduling

Hello,I was wondering if it is possible to set up something like this: a voicemail between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, and then a separate voicemail between 5:00 PM and 8:30 AM. I know I can temporarily divert voicemails with Cloud Voice Express, but doing ...

slinen by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spring Time Zone change already

Come into the office today and our handsets have already jumped forward an hour.  I have been on BT Business Portal and cannot locate the setting since the portal has changed. Where is the time zone/regional setting on the business portal 

7590 with BT Business IP Phone

I just upgraded my broadband to full fibre and I’ve been given a hub and a Yealink DECT IP Phone (W73P).I have been provided with my username and password by BT so I have swapped out the provided hub with my 7590 and everything is fine with it. Howev...

chiss by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact number for bt business thats not an 0800 number

Has anyone got a phone number for BT business that is not 0800.  I am currently outside UK but my business cloud phone line has gone down - no idea why and I cannot seem to reach anyone on any chat, message that can deal and the only number  I am bei...

CSD-OSH by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Phone Port to Network

I live in a new build house (about 4 months old) in the UK. Under the stairs is a phone port. Behind it are 3 cables coming out the wall, wired into this phone faceplate. I have another in the office, lounge and by the looks of it somewhere else in t...

unita by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

analogue phones on BT Business FTTC

Hi I am  a Trustee on a charity radio station , we are shortly changing to BT Business FTTC and want to keep our old analogue phone system.  I believe we need an adaptor but the ones I see from BT say residential line only!what is the correct one we ...

Billing madness

I was pestered by a Bt local salesman to upgrade our system from an avaya to yealink and was told it would not cost us more money than we were already paying but our average 3 month bill has gone from around £500 to about £1000, there have also been ...

Hardware brand limitations

We have just had fibre installed and so new hub and need to connect our phone.After spending a long time being pushed from person to person it turns out there are limitations on hardware for business. The handset has to be Cisco or Yealink.This was n...

Cloud Voice Express vs Cloud Phone

Can someone please explain to me the main differences between BT Cloud Voice Express and Cloud Phone? They seem very similar: both claim to be cloud-based phone systems for small businesses and both can make calls via mobile apps and deskphones. What...