cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTCloudVoice - Shambles

darren

If you are thinking of placing and order then DONT - For a week i have been trying to get my order sorted out with the voice cloud team and been promised phones will be delivered but still waiting. Last week i managed to talk to someone who admitted that it was still in the list of orders to allocate, it was placed over 3 weeks ago but had not even been actioned.

I dont blame the guys there, they were upfront and honest that things are behind and they cant cope. calls were being bounced to the faults team who took messages but nothing ever happens with those (i have left 4 and never had a call back) but today you dont even get the faults team. I blame BT for not providing the resources they should be ashamed of themselves. This morning i listend to BT's message for 30mins telling me my call is important so for three days now i have been unable to talk to anyone about an update on my order.

My advice if someone tries to sell you this service DONT bother at the moment, wait for BT to sort their issues out first.

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi darren

I have sent you a private message, of you can respond to it, I can pass the details over to the relevant team to get it sorted for you.

Markp

stetomkinson

i had them call to change my bt voip to btcloud paper work took three atempts to get address write then i get emails and letter welcome me to my new broadband connect and a new phone number nothing about bt cloud phone spent about 4 hours on phone last week when i was on hoilday trying to sort it out in the end i canceld the new broadband i didnt want or need as i have btbusiness broadband fiber and featureline ie were you dial 9 to get outside line