4 top Q&A sites:

Quora - Quora is one of the largest and most comprehensive Q&A sites.  It was launched in 2010 by two former Facebook employees. It has developed as a reputable source of answers, with millions of users worldwide (including some of the world’s leading experts) in a wide range of subjects.

Yahoo Answers - Yahoo Answers is very popular, with millions of users engaging on the site. As a member, you get to receive points for answering questions. The better your answers, the more points you get. The more points you get, the more privileges and higher profile you can get on the site.

StackExchange - Stack Exchange professes to have over 64 million unique monthly viewers. It attracts a whole range of experts and others, and has 109 categories of subsites. Topics range from mathematics to startups to bicycles and travel. It is pretty tech-centric - if that’s your market, engage with your knowledge.

Askville - Askville by Amazon is a very general Q&A site. It has categories from gift ideas to science. Its members can get quite passionate about answers and can be a great source for retailers to drive traffic to blogs (and product pages).

Re: 4 top Q&A sites:

Thanks FOr Sharing..

mygroundbiz

Askville Isn't Q&A Site...

peryourhealth legit

[ Edited ]

@Pastore3 wrote:

Quora - Quora is one of the largest and most comprehensive Q&A sites.  It was launched in 2010 by two former Facebook employees. It has developed as a reputable source of answers, with millions of users worldwide (including some of the world’s leading experts) in a wide range of subjects.

Yahoo Answers - Yahoo Answers is very popular, with millions of users engaging on the site. As a member, you get to receive points for answering questions. The better your answers, the more points you get. The more points you get, the more privileges and higher profile you can get on the site.

StackExchange - Stack Exchange professes to have over 64 million unique monthly viewers. It attracts a whole range of experts and others, and has 109 categories of subsites. Topics range from mathematics to startups to bicycles and travel. It is pretty tech-centric - if that’s your market, engage with your knowledge. mybpcreditcard

Askville - Askville by Amazon is a very general Q&A site. It has categories from gift ideas to science. Its members can get quite passionate about answers and can be a great source for retailers to drive traffic to blogs (and product pages).

It's a very helpfull article........Thanks for sharing.. @Pastore3

I have to admit that you have shown a great insperation in this wonderful site. I understood that we should teach a tactical approach in every learning opportunity that we received even in our own ways of learning before teaching technical skills and showing the result to others to come up for successful and contented result and through this i was able to modify each poject that i have specialy this one:

Kroger Feed

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

mcdvoice

/* /