cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Wireless Broadband?

MathewFernandes

Hey guys. Currently looking for a rental, and in terms of internet connection, many properties are only eligible for wireless broadband.

Anyone use wireless? In terms of speed and reliability, how does it compare to cable / ADSL?

Appreciate your feedback!

7 REPLIES 7

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Matthew

I assume since you are posting in our mobile forum that you are referring to the Mobile wifi broadband that we offer? Generally the quality will depend on the 4G strength in the area, as well as other environmental factors which can impact both 4G wireless and regular wireless connections from your broadband routers.

You can find a bit more about our wireless options here. 🙂

Regards

Ryan

AlvaradoWright

If you live in an area with good 3G or 4G reception, then wireless broadband will provide high speeds and a reliable connection.  Wireless broadband is worth considering in areas where ADSL or VDSL broadband aren't performing optimally.

Target Card Balance Now

Blankenship_55

Through wireless broadband, the wireless technology has presented a high speed internet receptiveness. Wireless broadband is completely independent of modem or ethernet connection. If the user has a phone line, the availability of wireless broadband would be possible. Within your premises, a wireless broadband can cover wide area. SatelliteWIFIWI MAXfixed wireless technology- are the base of this wireless broadband. Adaptability is the main plus point of wireless broadband. It provides the user an opportunity to download data quickly. 60GHz wireless band is taken as a common technology option for small cell backhaul. It is less expensive than traditional backhaul method.

Eva44

Wireless broadband may be delivered through wireless local area networks (WLANs) or wide area networks (WWANs). Similar to other wireless services, wireless broadband can be either fixed or mobile.

OneCognizant.Cognizant.com Portal

Rimba

If you live in an area with good 3G or 4G reception, then wireless broadband will provide high speeds and a reliable connection.  Wireless broadband is worth considering in areas where ADSL or VDSL broadband aren't performing optimally.https://apksart.com/indian-train-simulator-mod-apk/

MichaelM
As with other wireless services, wireless broadband may be either fixed or mobile. For the latter, high-speed internet is delivered wirelessly by an internet service provider ISP to the customer, and is commonly called wireless internet, broadband wireless or cellular internet.

davidpay

I thought I would find login several broadband. But I'm gonna try some anyway 🙂