cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business PAC to BT Family SIM

apexcut

Hi

I want to move my BT phone number (which is on a BT business account) to my Family SIM package.

Ive been told this is not possible by the 0800 desk?

Im told i must use the new number which is a pain so I am considering leaving BT now.

Is this correct? and if so why would BT not be able to manage their own numbers internally?

Many thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi apexcut

I have checked this with the mobile team and if you're moving your mobile to the BT Residential service, it should be just the same as moving to any other provider where you request the PAC code to transfer your number over. You then give this PAC code to your new provider. I have found this guide here that details how to do this.

Beth

^BethM

Stephan

The on-screen instructions to enter your PAC code. Once we've got your PAC code, we'll get in touch with your old network provider and tell them you want to switch. You've got 30 days to transfer your number from the day you get your PAC code, otherwise you'll have to request a new one.

Ethan10White

As for me, I am ready to tell you that you are using a remedy that will improve the life of your health. My mother recently had a sharp loss of appetite and I decided that I needed to buy a bong that I found on this site. I ordered this remedy and it helped my mother not to complain about her appetite. If you are having the same problems, I hope this helps you too.

beckylara12

As for me, I am ready to tell you that you are using a remedy that will improve the life of your health. IVCam Crack  is a simple and easy utility software. It enables you to broadcast your smartphone camera. It is connected to your computer. This effectively transforms a smartphone or another iOS device  through a camera module

JemKernegi

@apexcut wrote:

Hi

I want to move my BT phone number (which is on a BT business account) to my Family SIM package.

Ive been told this is not possible by the 0800 desk? click per secound test

Im told i must use the new number which is a pain so I am considering leaving BT now.

Is this correct? and if so why would BT not be able to manage their own numbers internally?

Many thanks.

As for me, I am ready to let you know that you are using a remedy that will improve your well-being. My mom has been losing her appetite a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that I want to buy a bong that I found on this site. I asked for this remedy and it helped my mother stop whining about her hunger. Assuming you have similar problems, I hope this will help you too.

aqibbhutta0022

It is my pleasure to let you know you are using a remedy that will improve your well-being. I found a bong on this site that I'd like to purchase for my mom since she's been losing her appetite a lot lately. My mother stopped whining about her hunger when I asked for this remedy. I hope this will be helpful to you as well, if you have similar problems.

Adward4321

It appears you're interested in porting a phone number from a BT Business account to a BT Family SIM. Porting a phone number between different types of accounts with the same provider is usually possible, but it's important to follow the specific process set by BT to ensure a smooth transition. Here's a general guideline for porting a number from a BT Business account to a BT Family SIM:

1. Contact BT Customer Support:

• Start by contacting BT's customer support . You can do this through their official website newtoki or by calling their customer service number.
  • Inform them that you want to port a phone number from your BT Business account to a BT Family SIM. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary information.