WhatsApp issues when on WiFi

For a few weeks now I've noticed that my phone sometimes has issues receiving messages from WhatsApp while connected to BT WiFi. A little notification pops up on my phone saying WhatsApp can't connect using the current WiFi and to switch to mobile. I would and messages would come through no problem.

Recently I've noticed I'm unable to receive any images or videos that are sent to me unless I turn my WiFi off and use my 4G. I've had a Google of this and tried all troubleshooting from WhatsApp. Restarted my by hub, reinstalled WhatsApp, reset network settings on my phone and there's still no joy.

I'm not sure if there's a setting on my BT hub that could be tweaked to solve the issue?

I can't find anything else about it online except someone buying a new hub...

Hopefully this is in the right section

Thanks in advance for any tips

Download Whatsapp GB APK for mobile

Re: WhatsApp issues when on WiFi

so whatsapp works perfectly fine for me all the time. the only issue i have is that when im connected to my wifi at work, whatsapp doesnt connect. does anyone know a work around?

i have terrible reception because i'm somewhat underground, so my LTE doesn't work either.

myccpay

WhatsApp stops working when my connection is on a WIFI network, but its good in my mobile data. Is there any solutuion?

Most connection issues can be resolved by doing the following: Restart your phone, by turning it off and back on. ... Open your phone's Settings > tap Apps & notifications > WhatsApp > Data usage > turn Background data on. Open your phone's Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi > turn Wi-Fi off and on.

I am also having the same issue. Thanks for sharing this information. It might be helpful to me.

/* /