cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase max count azure mobile services android

Cody145

I am doing android-azure mobile app offline sync. and currently use this code to pull table

table.pull(query).get();

however with this the max top is always 50 which causes many calls.  McDVOICE

now to set top i read, you have to do ,

QueryOperations().fields().top()

but if i do not have any conditions then query variable will be null, and hence I am not sure how i set "top" parameter.

I am very much new in android. so if question is not good, feel free to edit. 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

Hirthe

This guide shows you how to perform common scenarios using the .NET client library for Azure Mobile Apps. Use the .NET client library in Windows (WPF, UWP) or Xamarin (Native or Forms) applications. 

Eleanor69

@crystal458 wrote:

check out this  :  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44328937/increase-max-count-azure-mobile-services-android/EmployeeConnection.net Insite

I was looking for the same. Thank you for sharing the link, I will try to figure it out for more.

arrows

Choosing the right page size is a balance between memory usage while the request is happening, bandwidth usage and delay in receiving the data completely. The default (50 records) is suitable for all devices. If you exclusively operate on larger memory devices, increase up to 500. We have found that increasing the page size beyond 500 records results in unacceptable delays and large memory issues.

MyBalanceNow

Johnny554

Throughout this article, the term "client" refers to any entity that accesses Service Bus. A client can take the role of a sender or a receiver. The term "sender" is used for a Service Bus queue client or a topic client that sends messages to a Service Bus queue or a topic. The term "receiver" refers to a Service Bus queue client or subscription client that receives messages from a Service Bus queue or a subscription.

www.skylightpaycard.com

Macey

This works really well for us, thank you! Pay by Plate Ma

Isobel69

@Cody145 wrote: Dashboard Anywhere Login

I am doing android-azure mobile app offline sync. and currently use this code to pull table

table.pull(query).get();

but if i do not have any conditions then query variable will be null, and hence I am not sure how i set "top" parameter.

According to the Azure offical tutorial How to use the Azure Mobile Apps SDK for Android, it said as below in the subsection Return data in pages.

elainao

@Isobel69 wrote:

@Cody145 wrote: Five Nights at Freddy's

table.pull(query).get();

According to the Azure offical tutorial How to use the Azure Mobile Apps SDK for Android, it said as below in the subsection Return data in pages.

wow, the information provided is what has been bothering me for the past week. Thanks a lot

Ronalddo

Azure Mobile Services is now deprecated, and Microsoft recommends migrating to Azure App Service. However, if you are referring to the maximum number of records returned in a single query, you can use the "$top" query parameter to increase the maximum count. For example, to retrieve 100 records, you can add "$top=100" to your query URL.

Mybkexperience

Seay654

Thanks for sharing.

mykohlscharge