cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp issues when

Richard87

A little notification pops up on my phone saying WhatsApp can't connect using the current WiFi and to switch to mobile.

I've had a Google of this and tried all troubleshooting from WhatsApp. Restarted my by hub, reinstalled WhatsApp, reset network settings on my phone and there's still no joy.

I'm not sure if there's a setting on my BT hub that could be tweaked to solve the issue?

8 REPLIES 8

Eva44
Turn Mobile data on. Open your device's Settings > tap Apps > WhatsApp > Mobile data & Wi-Fi > turn Background data on. Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the Google Play Store. Upgrade your Android operating system to the latest version available for your device.

Eleanor69

@Richard87 wrote: GMGlobalConnect VSP Login

A little notification pops up on my phone saying WhatsApp can't connect using the current WiFi and to switch to mobile.

I've had a Google of this and tried all troubleshooting from WhatsApp. Restarted my by hub, reinstalled WhatsApp, reset network settings on my phone and there's still no joy.

I'm not sure if there's a setting on my BT hub that could be tweaked to solve the issue?

• Restart your device by turning it off and back on.
  • Open your device's Settings > tap Network & internet > turn Airplane mode on and off. 
  • Open your device's Settings > tap Network & internet > Internet. Next to your carrier, tap the Settings icon. 
  • Turn Mobile data on. Open your device's Settings > tap Apps > WhatsApp > Mobile data & Wi-Fi > turn Background data on. 
  • Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the Google Play Store. Upgrade your Android operating system to the latest version available for your device.

Eleanor69

Thank you for sharing the solution, I will try to figure it out for more. quickpayportal

Isobel69

@Richard87 wrote: LAFitnessEmployeePortal

I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing.

Isobel69

@Richard87 wrote: Portal4me Kbs

I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing.

MichaelM
WhatsApp service is fully restored. sorry for the downtime.currently having service issues with sending and receiving messages.will update you as we learn more.

Christine48

Thank you Eleanor69 Valero Credit Card

Wiggins54

The WhatsApp server is down. There is an issue with the internet. You have an outdated smartphone. WhatsApp update is pending. -Mymorri