cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Cloud Voice Express - DECT Base W60B

Aeroglow

Could someone please advise login in details for subject DECT Base W60B at http://192.168.1.125/ please

We have system working for single W56h handset but would like to add an additional W56H handset so we can have one in office and one in workshop but all on the same phoneline. I believe this is possible but think settings are via the web address above but cannot get in using admin username and admin password which seems to be the default

Also, if anyone knows any reason why we should not be able to connect a second W56H handset then that information would also be appreciated

Package signed up to is: 

·   BT Cloud Voice Express UK Unlimited Call Package 

·   BT Cloud Voice Express (W60P) 

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

David0896
I have the same problem. Purchased business broadband with Cloud Voice Express with 1 handset. I also want more handsets but it seems that BT have locked users out so that the only way to get additional handsets is to buy them from BT. I'm not happy with that.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Aeroglow

There is a guide here for setting up and managing your Cloud Voice Express. This may be of help to you.

For the additional handset, the CVE team can assist in providing this and setting it up in the portal for you. You can contact them by WhatsApp on 07376165207 or the direct number 0800 011 3237.

Beth

^BethM