Highlighted

Can anyone solve my EML to MSG Conversion problem

Can anyone solve my EML to MSG Conversion problem? Actually, I am using MacBook Air and have many EML files saved in my drive and want to migrate them into MSG files format. I just know the files format I don't have that much technical knowledge.

Re: Can anyone solve my EML to MSG Conversion problem

For migrating the data from EML to MSG format the Mac user can use the Mailvita EML to MSG Converter for Mac which can surely help you out in transferring the EML data files into Outlook MSG format on the Mac system without facing any error. There no negative point I found in this application as I used the tool by myself.

Re: Can anyone solve my EML to MSG Conversion problem

To resolve your problem I would like to recommend you EML to MSG Converter. Which effectively converts your Windows Live Mail to MSG format. This tool gives error-free results in a secure way. It quickly exports EML to MSG format without Outlook which means this tool is an independent tool.

It offers the users to perform the batch conversion of the files with all the data items and attachments. This EML to MSG Converter is capable enough to maintain all the email formatting such as layout, headers, cc, bcc, etc. while performing the conversion and even after the conversion process. Moreover, it preserves all the original folders hierarchy to save EML files to MSG format.

It supports more than 30 EML based email clients to perform the action. A free demo of this tool is also available.
I hope this tool will surely help to convert the data from EML to MSG format.

For more info visit:- http://vooksoftware.com/eml-to-msg/

/* /