cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie grief - where did my post go?

kmbro

Sorry to bother you ... I've just registered on the BT Business Forum and posted a question in Broadband and Internet and it's disappeared.

If I go to / and use "search" to find some keywords in the subject then the post doesn't appear.

If I click "search" without entering any test, then select the "Users" tab and search for "kmbro" then it finds my account and shows "1 Post", but when I click on that link I get a message saying "No posts to display."

I'm flummoxed. I've clicked on the link in the verification email, so I can log on and post (I've done it here or you wouldn't be reading this!)

One possible cause is that the registration page asked for a BTconnect email address which I didn't have to hand at the time.  Do they want the XXXX@hg57.btclick.com address that we use to log in to the BT Business Hub? If so, where do I enter it? I can't see anything obvious under My Profile.

Thanks for your help - sorry for being a total newb!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kmbro

Well that's weird. I tried resposting my original message, copy-n-pasting it from the source, and got an error about invalid HTML, so I cut-n-pasted the text from within Firefox back to itself and the message posted that time, and is now visible. Maybe the original message is stuck in some sort of draft limbo where it shows against my post-count but can't actualy be seems.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

kmbro

Well that's weird. I tried resposting my original message, copy-n-pasting it from the source, and got an error about invalid HTML, so I cut-n-pasted the text from within Firefox back to itself and the message posted that time, and is now visible. Maybe the original message is stuck in some sort of draft limbo where it shows against my post-count but can't actualy be seems.