cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT £40k over billing for Charity

JuliaInspire

Good morning,

I'm a consultant working for a small charity.  I discovered last year that BT had mis-sold a telephone system to the charity some 10 years ago.  BT sold the charity a 17-line ISDN system for an organisation that had 17 employees with minimal telephone usage.  6 months ago, I moved the charity to a VoIP system with just 8 lines with no contention issues, even though the Charity has doubled in size since BT sold them the system.

The additional cost to the Charity for this OTT telephone system amounts to over £40,000 over the 10 years.  For any business this is a significant amount of money, but to a Charity could be the difference between operating and not operating.

I raised a complaint initially with the BT sales rep when I was looking for a new system for the Charity.  No response.  A few months ago I raised this complaint through the online system, tried escalating this case, again, using the online system, but still, no one has been in touch.

Can anyone advise a method of contact that will get some results short of putting BT on blast through social media/general media?

Many thanks in advance,

0 REPLIES 0