cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Socket

bhartleyy

I am having a new business line installed tomorrow AM which will be the support line that connects to the lift control room should someone be stuck in the lift.

I have had a contractor pre run a CAT 6 cable that goes from the location of the master socket to the control room. Just to double check, will a MK BS6312 be ok to use for a secondary socket? Just looking for some confirmation otherwise I will order a secondary socket ready.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

bhartleyy

***Mistake (MK BS6312) - MK Master Socket*

Annie335

@bhartleyy wrote:

I am having a new business line installed tomorrow AM which will be the support line that connects to the lift control room should someone be stuck in the lift.

I have had a contractor pre run a CAT 6 cable that goes from the location of the master socket to the control room. Just to double check, will a MK BS6312 be ok to use for a secondary socket? Just looking for some confirmation otherwise I will order a secondary socket ready.

Thank you

All MK telephone Master and Secondary outlets are either independently.

Annie331

@Annie335 wrote:

@bhartleyy wrote:

I have had a contractor pre run a CAT 6 cable that goes from the location of the master socket to the control room. Just to double check, will a MK BS6312 be ok to use for a secondary socket? Just looking for some confirmation otherwise I will order a secondary socket ready. ifacetimeapp

Thank you

All MK telephone Master and Secondary outlets are either independently.