cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0845 Numbers

robertbuchanan

Wondering if anyone can help me?

I have been looking into getting either a 0845 number or a 0800 number for my home business. There seem to be a lot of companies supplying them, but they all differ in price. I don’t want anything overly complicated service wise. All i need is a welcome message and a couple of options.

I’m not sure whether to go for a freephone number? Do you think people are bothered about paying for a phone call?

Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

robertbuchanan

Not sure where you got Paul from, but thanks for the fast reply! I have just registered a 0845 number for free on the www.08direct.co.uk site.

Thanks  very much!

Robert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

stuartmiller

Hi Paul,

The problem with a lot of companies you find on the internet is that they are only reseller companies. As they are third party suppliers they make their money through charging a monthly fee for additional services like the ones you mentioned.

There are some companies that supply these services with no monthly fee or subscription charge.

Here’s a few:

www.08direct.co.ukFree 0845 numbers available

If you want a low cost  0800 number try:

www.0800numbershop.co.uk – they have some really competitive call packages for small businesses.

Hope this is helpful.

Stuart

robertbuchanan

Not sure where you got Paul from, but thanks for the fast reply! I have just registered a 0845 number for free on the www.08direct.co.uk site.

Thanks  very much!

Robert