cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Now Making Us Pay For The Football

pickrest

As expected because BT have paid over the odds for the football so they can give it free to every one  they now want to make everybody else pay for it . Increases in call charges, and line rentals.Itemised billing and if you dont pay by direct debit they the charge has gone up if you pay thorugh the bank .I knew this would happen . Wake up OFCOM and do something about BT . This is not on . Roll on August 2014 when my contract expires . I will be off and unless BT offer me some super deal to stay I shall take with me two business phone lines and two business broadband lines . BT seem to make the rules up as they go along. The CEO should resign in shame  instead of collecting big fat bonuses and ripping off their  customers . I remember seeing BT interviewed on the BBC when a reported asked the  same question are Bt going to make their customers pay for the tv service and the answer was no.Well we now are. I object to having to pay for the service I dont and wont use. My letter is going in the post to OFCOM and see what they have to say on the matter.

1 REPLY 1

robertstina79

I would like to watch football. But can not get it on.