cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Versatility - Setting Up Night Service For Just One Line/Phone Number?

djlex1928

Ok, I spent all morning at work reading through the manual trying to figure this out with no luck. I've explained the situation below.

We currently run two businesses in one building and have two phone numbers on our BT Versatility box, seperated out into 6 lines, 2 lines for the first phone number and 4 lines for the second.

If a customer rings phone number #1 at any time day or night the phone needs to ring as usual. If however a customer calls phone number #2 while our system is in night service I would like to play a message to the customer allowing them to leave a message on our system voicemail box.

I have managed to acheive a similar result by removing group 1 from the system voicemail box. This works fine however as far as I am aware I cannot automatically turn on/off the system voicemail box at certain times of day as you can with the day/night service.

Does anyone know how I can acheive the same results as above but with the day/night service, allowing me to set our open/closed times and allowing the customer to leave a message during the closed hours?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

1 REPLY 1

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I'm sorry no one on the forum has been able to help with this query.

If you have a maintenance contract for BT Versatility you can get help from their online support. If you don't have a contract you can sign up for one here.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.