cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Versatility is saying programming refused?

KarlAlderton

Hi all,

Does anyone know why when we go to access the versatility to re-programme something it would say programming refused?

3 REPLIES 3

Davel
Super User

I have the same problem. Installed a system for a customer 2 months ago and I know that they have experimented with the programming. I have tried all 8 working telephones to no avail, suspect they have changed the programming extension number accidentally to a non working port so am trying to get a copy of the programming wizard to see if this works.

"Programming refused" is displayed when you try to access system programming from a non designated extn number.

Davel
Super User

Managed to get a copy of the programming software & serial lead, but still cannot connect to the switch, timeout whilst connecting. Have tried the software on another Versatility and can connect ok, so am baffled at the moment!

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I'm sorry no one on the forum has been able to help with this query.

If you have a maintenance contract for BT Versatility you can get help from their online support. If you don't have a contract you can find out more about through communication-maintenance.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.