cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different ring tones ?

antontony

Good morning,

I have the following question.

I work from home and I have a BT private household number at, lets call it, exchnage A.

I am purchasing a home based retail business which has the 0800 number (not on the same exchange, lets call it exchange B).

I understand that I can port that 0800 number to my existing private household number at my exchange A, correct ?

I do not want to install a different phone number at my house. So I would rather keep just 1 nunber at the exchange A for existing and the new businesses, but can I make the ring tones different so I could differentiate the callers dialing the existing business's number and callres dialing the new 0800 businesse's number ?

If the different tones are not possible, I take it as the 0800 calls can be ported to a mobile number or a Skype nunber etc, correct ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi antontony,

I am not able to answer your query, if you call the 0800 team on 0800 11 00 11 they will be able to advise if this is possible for you.

Mark

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi antontony,

I am not able to answer your query, if you call the 0800 team on 0800 11 00 11 they will be able to advise if this is possible for you.

Mark