cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have business Featureline Compact (with broadband) - need multiline for calls

UniJay83

Currently our business set up is a Featureline Compact line which allows us to have 9 phones connected. This means we can accept incoming calls across several phones, but when one line (or more) is in use we cannot make any new outgoing calls. Our broadband is also on this line.

What we need is the facility to make several outgoing calls at once.

I presume that we need a new ADSL broadband line with a new number for the broadband, and a new AUX line (with the existing telephone number) which is a multiline. 

Does anybody have advice on the best way to go about this? I presume it would be better to get the broadband switched over first and then get the AUX line to follow?

Is the arrangement along these lines?:

One off:

ADSL line installation

AUX line installation

Monthly:

ADSL line rental

AUX line (on existing Featureline) rental

Broadband (existing contract)

Regards,

James

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi James,

Yes to minimised distruption you would be best to get a new line installed for a new broadband line, then once this is installed, get the other line converted to a multiline to allow you to make more that 1 call at a time.

If you send me a private message with your contact details, and details of the line, I can get a colleague in the sales team to give you a call with pricing and timescales.

Markp