cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyone in BT that can make a difference

amandatakel

We are a small independant garage that before last Friday (20/2/2015) had an unreliable phone line (kept cutting out) but a reliable MOT/VOSA line. BT upgraded our lines to ISDN and put a new telephone system in which resulted in a reliable phone line but an unreliable and at times a non-existent MOT line. Despite long discussions with the salesperson and a letter to the CEO and chairman of BT (sent on the advice of the BT salesperson last Friday) I have not received a reply from anyone apart from the salesman who has told me we must pay for a new line (installation and rental charges). We have paid thousands of pounds for this system and now BT are asking for more money for essentially their mess up.
VOSA, understandably, have strict rules regarding connection to their system. OFCOM tell me BT have eight weeks to respond to a complaint. We are losing money on a daily basis and the frustration is mounting. Any help/ideas/contacts from anyone would be useful.

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi amandatakel,

I have sent you a private message, if you can respond to this please and I will get this picked up for you.

Markp