cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New office telephone system.

Anira2k16
Hi all,

I've just decided to move my business to an office and hire more people to help. Previously I had one landline and mobile phone. I would like to get a 4 landlines and mobiles for when we're out office. I have received a guide about the featureline service and hunt groups. Can someone explain to me what would be best for me. Ideally, I would like the options:

1. To transfer the calls from one line to the next - e.g. I am on a call and would like to transfer it to another colleague who is in the office at the same time as me.
2. Answering service - e.g. If I am on a call it will either take a message or give the customer the option to call back later or to be called back later.
3. Call diverts - e.g. No one is in the office but we all have or mobiles on us at a conference so are call transferred from our landlines directly to our mobile after 3 rings.
4. Call waiting
5. Conference calls and three way calls.

Any advice on what devices to get will also be greatly appreciated, as I've see Cisco, BT and other branded phones in difference offices on not sure which to go with or if they all do the same thing. Also are headsets still used these day?
4 REPLIES 4

appMartin

As my opinion you have to choose CISCO phone system because this phone is the best option for security and easy to use. You can get all additional features that you want with better quality and I assure you it will be great for your business growth.

HowsThat
Power User
Hello,

All of the features you require are fairly straightforward and should be attainable from most systems.

Your final choice will depend of flexibility and cost. Cisco is a good high end brand but more cost effective systems are available. Feature line is a good product and has some real benefits in certain situations but is not cheap and 5 - 7 year contracts could cause you issues in the future.

If you would like to discuss your situation, what you want to achieve and the best options for your business please private message me.

Kind regards,

Stuart

appMartin

Yes it’s a right thing we always choose good quality and cheap price products. However CISCO is cost effective but it has good quality and featured services. I have a great experience with CISCO phone system; I am using this phone from long time but don’t face any issue till now and provides additional features.

MarieVR

Hi, 

Have you finished the work regarding having new telephone system? I wanted to tell that a friend of mine uses  CISCO  system as well and he is satisfied with it. 

smile