cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plan Plus

faz74

Hi

Can anyone advise me, I took out a BT mobile as part of the one plan plus scheme as I was advised by BT that calls diverted to the BT phone would be free. After checking my online bills I have found that I am being charged for each diverted call so I have now ended up with a mobile I didn't need and I am still paying for all diverted calls.

I have tried phoning BT numerous times and I either get staff hanging up on me or promises of a call back.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

basil3legs

Check your bill as I am also meant to be on OnePlan Plus for the same reason and should not be charged for call divertion to a mobile phone.  However, they kindly downgraded my service to OnePlan Traditional a few months ago and due to the drop in free minutes they are now trying to bill me for the diverted calls to my mobile.  They are also saying it is not a BT mobile, which hasn't been an issue before (although I take it yours is).

However, they might have done what they did to me last year.  They completely removed the call package from my account resulting in a bill for over £2000.00 as they also didn't bill me for the calls for 6 months.

You should have something like "OnePlan/Plus Inclusive Unlimited Call Pack #500" on your bill.  If it says anything else then you are probably on the wrong package.  Make sure it has Plus and Inclusive in the name and it should be #500 as well.

Hornet
Calls diverted to your BT mobile are free, or if you have unlimited calls you can use the mobile call part of plan to divert to another mobile, but beware you only have 500 minutes of these.

faz74

Thanks for your response, my bill states:

OnePlan/Plus Inclusive & Call Pack #500, it always has yet I dont receive any inclusive calls since May 2014.

I have phoned them and the person I spoke to in an overseas call centre told me the plan didnt exist so when I explained it was on my bill she said she would get someone to call me back and suprise suprise never did. Since them I have emailed constantly and no one will answer me so I just dont know where to go now. My bills have increased vastly so it sounds like what happened to you.

I dont do divert and I dont have a bt mobile either so not sure if this has any significance?