cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone paging instead of ringing on Versatility 8

DAII

Hello, I can't see this anywhere else on the forum or in my instruction manual, and can't see an obvious button to correct it so I figured I would just ask.

I have the master phone on our system and, for some reason, when other extensions ring me it's paging instead of just ringing like it should. Outside calls ring normally. The speaker light is flashing as well and I figure there's some connection but can't work out how to set it right. Does anybody have an advice on how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance,

Liam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Davel
Super User

Make sure the phone is not set to "Auto Answer"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tracey
Guru

Hi DAII,

Sorry to read about the issues you are having.

Unfortunately this is not something we can assist with on the Forum, however one of the other forum users may be able to assist you with using this.

Alternatively you can call the BT Versatility team on - 08702 408 377 who would be able to assist you with this, if you have a Maintenance contract.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Davel
Super User

Make sure the phone is not set to "Auto Answer"