cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who to contact

NAA

I am now absolutely disappointed with BT Business.  We have been quoted back in the beginning of December a date for a telephone line for 11 February 2013, and internet fax line 30 January 2013.  (approx. well over 8 weeks).

Our telephone communications firm who we are having the lines though, have tried to contact BT on several occasions, BT’s response “oh we will call you back” our communications firm is still waiting.  We needs these lines in, as our firms productivity is reduce due to not being able to move into the new offices etc.

BT online chat were not helpful, nor on the telephone, so who can I speak, write, some form of communication to make a complaint and chase?

How can this country develop, get out of recession etc, what the government want us to do, when a key part of any business can not get lines/service for over 8 weeks.

Hence why I do not use BT for my personal internet and telephone line-poor service for residential, even worse for business.

1 REPLY 1

MotorbikeWHouse

Similar situation here, I note no-one responds to a complaint or requerst like this here so obviously my post will be ignored similar to yours.