cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Signal Assist

mrbt

Can anyone tell me the best possible way to order the BT Mobile Signal Assist which i believe is similar to vodafones sure signal, surely theres an easy online order process etc to take the pain out of doing this.

Also-  is there anonline link with a product knowledge section on the bt signal assist as id like more background info on this.

thanks

mrbt

5 REPLIES 5

PigzleFly

You've had as much luck as I have on this subject. I have a BT blackberry, BT business broadband but no mobile signal indoors, and yet my staff who are on Orange contracts can use my WiFi hotspot to make calls over their network, their phones showing the carrier as UMA where the gprs or edge notification is on my phone. BT definitely have a system similar to Vodafone - have a look at http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail/panretail/terms/pdfs/bt1147a.pdf where it gets a mention in the T&Cs on Business contracts. However, no-one I've spoken to at BT knows of either system - not the UMA option or the vodafone Sure Signal box.

We live in hope!

Moondart

Yes.  Contact BT Mobile and they will arrange the Signal Assist for you, you then have to activate with them the phone number/s that you have with BT Mobile it is only available for BT Mobile phones.  Hope this helps try calling 08000858754

PigzleFly

Ten months down the line and I finally have BT Signal Assist installed - and it's the dog's bollocks!

gugaguga
Power User

That's nice to hear PizleFly. How is the service treating you so far? 🙂

kennymac

i have got bt signal assist for a week now cant get it to work . flashing red light all the time have tried all the info on the email nothing working any advise out therereally need this to work for me .