cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bandwidth 448 not 832

usermac

BT Business I was under the inpression I would be getting the 1mb upload or near as.  And That switching from Residential to Bt Business Bandwith up would change from 448 to 832 or higher.

I see My maximum data rate is    7. Maximum data rate: 1228 / 8128

But I am not going to get this if my line is capped to 448 how do I get these settings updated? 

Mine profile is stuck at 448/8128

3 REPLIES 3

markp
Grand Guru

Hi usermac,

lookinf at what speeds you are getting, I am guessing you are on a standard ADSL line and not an ADSL2+ line, as it is ADSL2+ lines that are able to get upto 1Mb depending on line length and quality, where are ADSL lines have an upload speed of 448K.

Markp

usermac

For what I read on Kitz and some other forums Business adsl gave the 832kbps on 20CN.

The sales told me up to 1mb not up to 1/2mb. Business/premium no better than what I got on residental this is it crap 😞

I have seen other users report they get 832 upload on these forums on standard adsl Business. Makes me so angry how much you get ripped off by BT. 

markp
Grand Guru

Hi usermac,

BT Business used to sell a product called Network premium, where customers on a 20cn (upto 8Mb) line would get 832K instead of 448K but we no longer sell this type of broadband line.

Markp