cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint address?

happystaffie

Can anyone confirm that the following address is the correct one for a written complaint.

Alexander Bain House

15 York Street

Atlantic Quay

GLASGOW

G2 8LA

I am an e-saver customer and fear the above may not be the right address for e-saver. My complaint is about billing for both the broadband and telephone parts of the e-saver account and the customer service received over the course of the the last four weeks.

I am not willing to telephone anyone else because after 20-odd phone calls it has got me nowhere. I am not willing to use LiveChat as after two of those it became apparent that my problems could not be done via this avenue. I am also not willing to use the e-mail facility online because I have already raised a complaint through this channel previously and received no response and I have already prepared a six-page letter and the e-mail page does not allow me to attach a document.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

Seraphsailor
Grand Master

Have a look at BTs Code of Practice available via this link:

http://www.btplc.com/Thegroup/RegulatoryandPublicaffairs/Codeofpractice/Consumercodeofpractice/Consu...

You will find the complaints address and email information therein.

[further comments removed by moderators]

Seraphsailor
Grand Master

Complaints addresses for letters are:

By letter
If you prefer to write, please send your letter to the appropriate address below. Make sure you include the account number and telephone number of the service you’re complaining about.
If you’re a residential customer, write to:
Customer Service Manager
BT Customer Correspondence Centre
Providence Row
Durham
DH98 1BT
If you’re a business customer, write to:
Customer Service Manager
BT Business Accounts
Providence Row
Durham
DH98 1BT
Phone number for bill queries (small business)
If your complaint is about a bill, please call us on 0845 600 6156 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday or 8am and 1pm on Saturdays.

happystaffie

Thank you Seraphsailor.

I have not tried that phone number but I am exhausted at trying phone numbers so will write to the BT Business Accounts address.

Many thanks.

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi happystaffie,

I'm really sorry, i had not seen your private mail. I have sent a reply to the address you included in your private mail.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

redcon

Hi Fiona,

could you help me try and find a solution to my problem ,I have spoken to outreach and they couldn't help me and advised me to speak to your legal dept . I operate a tree surgeon business and recently I have come across several trees that have worn the insulation off the lines that have become entangled within the tree crown . I have left the offending branch but this I feel creates more work for BT down the line .you may set a new phone line but this will still have to run through the offending branches . Many of the trees do not have access for cherry pickers or ladders and so climbing and branch walking is the only way ,but you could still have a substantial size branch to cut that would be enough to break the already damaged wire. I would gladly remove these branches and record any information you may require, but although I am fully insured I  will not take responsibility for the line breaking in these circumstances. I could advise your customers to call openreach direct and ask them to remove all offending branches ,but again they are not accessible with cherry pickers or ladders otherwise i would have no problem myself.please feel free to contact me to discuss the matter futher . Thanking you in advance as this is probably a question has nothing to do with you ,but you will know who is responsible  

tinalearmonth

I've tried speaking to BT advisors and help line staff and feel I've exhausted the process. Can anybody give me the appropriate email address and tell me who to address my complaint to?

Creative1

What exactly are you complaining against if you don't mind my asking?

kuerten
Super User

Hi Happy. I'm just curious on how this worked out for you?

Vals

I have been trying to download Net Protect Plus for months been given the run around.

Aparently its Mcafee's fault and BT are not to blame.I have been advised they are in breach of contract

Who do I write to in order to get a refunds?

Anyone else out there that has had the same problem and it been resolved?