cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint address?

happystaffie

Can anyone confirm that the following address is the correct one for a written complaint.

Alexander Bain House

15 York Street

Atlantic Quay

GLASGOW

G2 8LA

I am an e-saver customer and fear the above may not be the right address for e-saver. My complaint is about billing for both the broadband and telephone parts of the e-saver account and the customer service received over the course of the the last four weeks.

I am not willing to telephone anyone else because after 20-odd phone calls it has got me nowhere. I am not willing to use LiveChat as after two of those it became apparent that my problems could not be done via this avenue. I am also not willing to use the e-mail facility online because I have already raised a complaint through this channel previously and received no response and I have already prepared a six-page letter and the e-mail page does not allow me to attach a document.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

firionicable
Power User

If you want to file a complaint to McAfee, you can go to their website and ask for an email address where you can send it. I am sure they will be happy to help you with it.

utax

The complaint addres is in Durham

But its not worth writing to them they dont even respond to recorded delivery letters.

We have been missold a telephone system put on a different tarriff to what was agreed.

The BT local people wont respond to emails lketters or telephone.

We are completely bewildered, worried and confused as to how a large company like BT can operate in such an unprofesional manner.

Please if u r listening get in touch we need to resolve our issues asap.

Martin W