cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just need one telephone line.......

mohan_lal
Hi,

All I wanted was to move my BT telephone line to my new house ( after I move to new house.)
its been a month now and BT is not willing to move my line to my new house.

I have logged many complaints and one of them is 071127-001784.

THIS IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT BT IS NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO CALL ME ABOUT MY PROBLEM.
I AM CONTACTING BT FROM LAST ONE MONTH TO GET A TELEPHONE LINE @ MY HOME AND BT IS NOT GIVING ANY EARS TO IT.

I have logged so many complaints via the web, BT didn't bother to answer any of them.

I am calling BT help desk since last one month and spending 1-2 hours everyday HOLDING THE LINE so someone can answer me.

AFTER SUCH A LONG HOLDING TIME, EITHER THEY KEEP ON TRANSFERRING ME TO DIFFERENT BT DEPARTMENTS OR THEY SIMPLY DISCONNECT ME FROM THE BT HELP DESK.

DO BT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS AT ALL ???????

I haven't received this bad customer service anywhere else in the whole world.

I SWITCHED FROM TALK-TALK TO BT ONLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT BT WILL GIVE ME BETTER SERVICE.
but BT wants to prove me wrong.

I have logged many complaints and one of them is 071127-001784.

Is there anyone in BT who can help me getting a telephone line??????? can anyone hear me?????

I understand the previous owner of this property also had problems with BT and he moved to vergin media.

I hope bt is not taking revenge on me...
Well I am the new owner of this property and that person has moved out. so I am not the right guy.... Please provide me a BT line.. (how many times I have to say that???)....

BT help desk and online complaints couldn't help me so far. don't know if this forum can help getting me telephone line???

Ufffffff....

please. I'll be greatfull if anyone from BT can get me a phone line.

regards
Mohan
0 REPLIES 0