cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetGear WNR1000

centurion

Any clues on how to get this connect with BT Business BB rather than the annoying BT box which you can't save configs off, I've tried PPoE and all the obvious stuff, both with and without username/password, which is green-light@service.btclick.com I've tried the obvious blank and BT as the password, except I can't see what it is in the BT box. All ideas welcome?

I assume connected it is just take the fibre RJ45 out of the BT box and plug it into the WAN (yellow) socket on the back of the NetGear?

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi centurion,

If you are trying the username green-light@service.btclick.com in your own router this will not connect to the broadband service, as this is a default username that the BT Business hub uses. To use yor own router or the BT router you will need to use your line specific username which will look like A123456@hg1.btclick.com.

If you do not have your line specific username, if you contact us, we can supply this to you.

Regards

markp

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi centurion,

If you are trying the username green-light@service.btclick.com in your own router this will not connect to the broadband service, as this is a default username that the BT Business hub uses. To use yor own router or the BT router you will need to use your line specific username which will look like A123456@hg1.btclick.com.

If you do not have your line specific username, if you contact us, we can supply this to you.

Regards

markp