Highlighted

Tell me how to open the file I need.

Hi people. I'm new here in computers and in different programs, too. I need your help. I wrote an article in the new version of MSWord2016, and today is the whole day when it was opened, and nothing was impossible. And then it happened strange after a crash on the working office file, as it is crookedly auto-saved. When the file for some reason became a strange permission from DOCX, my technical support told me to convert the file to pdf for something, although I do not understand much about it but it seems to me there must be a way more simple. Maybe someone here knows how to open my DOCX file for me. Such an error: Word could not read the document. It may be damaged.

I'm still worthy of understanding and please do not think badly of me, I'm not stupid.

Re: Tell me how to open the file I need.

Word 2016 saves a temporary copy of your unsaved work that you can recover Word online in a matter of seconds. Just follow these simple steps to pick up right where you left off.

1. Click "File" at the top left of the screen.
  2. Click "Info"at the top of the left-hand menu
  3. Click the "Manage Versions" button in the Info pane.
  4. Select "Recover Unsaved Documents" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click "Open"when you've selected the document you want to recover.
  6. Click "Save As"at the top of the screen.

Sourse:​​​​​​​ http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/how-to-recover-documents-in-word-2013

/* /