a month ago
Hi people. I'm new here in computers and in different programs, too. I need your help. I wrote an article in the new version of MSWord2016, and today is the whole day when it was opened, and nothing was impossible. And then it happened strange after a crash on the working office file, as it is crookedly auto-saved. When the file for some reason became a strange permission from DOCX, my technical support told me to convert the file to pdf for something, although I do not understand much about it but it seems to me there must be a way more simple. Maybe someone here knows how to open my DOCX file for me. Such an error: Word could not read the document. It may be damaged.
I'm still worthy of understanding and please do not think badly of me, I'm not stupid.
a month ago
Word 2016 saves a temporary copy of your unsaved work that you can recover Word online in a matter of seconds. Just follow these simple steps to pick up right where you left off.
- Click "File" at the top left of the screen.
- Click "Info"at the top of the left-hand menu
- Click the "Manage Versions" button in the Info pane.
- Select "Recover Unsaved Documents" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Open"when you've selected the document you want to recover.
- Click "Save As"at the top of the screen.