cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Domains Centre is still broken ?

dungeonmaster

I want to update some details on my website but every time I go to www.btdomainmanager.com it says "session ended" and "Error: Domain name management is momentarily unavailable"

This has been happenging for 4 weeks now

I've gone through the forums several times posted on the forum where somewone else posted the same problem and even PM'd a moderator without any reply

my domain is spotlites.co.uk

ps Ive tried it in firefox, IE and Chrome browsers using win 7 Pro - fully updated and have flushed my caches and internet history, passwords, hey I even tried deleting my bookmarks.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ian1974

Hi Dungeonmaster,

Your domain does not expire until 11/08/15 and I can see auto re-new is on.

With regards to access, please can you fill out a dns enquiry form at www.dnsforms.co.uk as this will need to go to our 3rd line teams for resolution.

Kind Regards,

Ian -F-

BT Business Domains

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

markp
Grand Guru

Hi dungeonmaster,

are you trying to update DNS for your domain name or are you trying to login to edit the website you have created on you BT hosting?

If you go to myoffice.bt.com and click on manage services and products, this will allow you to login as the primary @btconnect.com email address to manage the account.

Once logged in you will see a domain section where you can manage the domain and in the advanced options you can changet the DNS for your domain.

Also in the products page there is a section for webhosting, where you can manage the hosting for your account to edit your website if built using the tools we provided, if not you can manage the files in file manager pro, to upload the new website files.

I hope this helps.

Mark

dungeonmaster

Hiya markp,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately this still doesn't work. I do as you suggest and get onto the page https://www.btdomainmanager.com/login.aspx and it still says 

Session ended

Error: Domain name management is momentarily unavailable.

Please try again. If you see this message repeatedly, please contact support.

What I am trying to do is check that my auto renew actually worked - I dont know what a DNS thingy is and dont need any of your tools. Thank you though

This is getting very frustrating

Ian1974

Hi Dungeonmaster,

Your domain does not expire until 11/08/15 and I can see auto re-new is on.

With regards to access, please can you fill out a dns enquiry form at www.dnsforms.co.uk as this will need to go to our 3rd line teams for resolution.

Kind Regards,

Ian -F-

BT Business Domains

dungeonmaster

Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for checking - that is a relief.

I will complete the DNS enquiry now and try to get a solution as you suggested.

Much appreciated

Thanks

🙂

Maanky

I received a notification that my domain sumorescue.co.uk was due to expire on 16/3/15 and I've been trying to log in to renew. I get to https://secure.business.bt.com/Account/login.htm?tabId=6 and it asks me to log in and I've tried everything. I've changed my other log ins with you but it insists I use my @btinternet.com email and even that doesn't accept my password or even give me an option to change it. Please can you let me know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

Simon