cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT built website- no technical help

outdoor4kids

we had BT design, build and host our website 6 years ago and revamp it last year, in December i tried changing some of the website header and made a bit of a mess of it, spent at least half an hour on the bt website trying to find the correct contact details and ages on the phone being passed from one department to another, eventually given ref number and told somebody would contact me, no reply, cue 3 months later and despite several phone calls from me and new ref numbers still no reply until i told them i was considering moving website away from BT, Somebody eventually phoned me yesterday to inform me they no longer work with the company that designed the websites and can do nothing for me and its up to me to sort it myself, had i know there was no technical support for my website i certainly would not have used BT. why they couldnt have told me this in December when i originally phoned!! SHOCKING LACK OF SERVICE!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1

musicman

This doesn't surprise me in view of my own experience which I posted about a few months ago.

I am still waiting for a response to my letter of complaint - it has been acknowledged but that was several weeks ago.

I am totally fed up with BT and their apparent pharisaical hand washing (don't know, don't care approach). They seem to be be prepared to do nothing at all for the £36 monthly management fee. Even very critical posts like this don't get a response.The service is unbelievably bad.