cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling web hosting package.

vcr

I would like to cancel my contract with bt. I have made many attempts, but I am constantly re directed from department to department. Can any one help with this ?

4 REPLIES 4

JacobB
Power User

You have a BT business account manager, Contact them Via e-mail. Most probably who you contacted to sign you up.

Or just E-mail sales.

And say you want to cancel, You have to give them 1-2 months notice before the end of the contract.

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

If you go to the contact us section of the BT Business Site, there is a link to close an account which gives you a webform and a telephone number for cancellations. You will need your account number for this.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

elsieemma

I m moving soon and I wish to cancel my account

markp
Grand Guru

Hi elsieemma

if you are looking to cancel your account the best people to contact is our customer options team on 0800 800 152, unfortunately this forum is for advise we are not able to cancel accounts on your behalf.

Markp