cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Site Wizard Pro

PeteCresswell

I am having problems with this web hosting lark. I am using the Easy site wizard pro through BT, and I am trying to create extra pages also trying to put it on the search engine list. I have done what I think it is asking for but no success, can someone please help me in a easy step by step way.

Thank you

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LisaBT
Power User

Hi There,

Theres a quick start guide posted at the beginning of this forum, and some other handy documents.

If you are trying to create pages, then please try these steps:-

1) Log into EasySiteWizard

2) On the template you have chosen, you will see a menu widget where links to your pages are displayed (e.g. Home, News, About Us, Products).  Click on "menu editor".

3) This brings up a pictorial view of your current pages, and this is where you can add new pages or manage current pages

4) Click on "manage pages"

5) Click on "create page"

6) Follow the instructions - e.g. add page name

7) Select Ok or Done

😎 You are then back to the pictorial view of your current pages - from here click "Create new button"

9) Where it states Label - add in the page name you would like to be displayed

10) Then where it says "link to" select "page" and find the page in the list which you have just created in steps 1-7 above

This might also be of interest:-  http://business.bt.com/domains-and-web-hosting/web-hosting/web-design-packages

Lisa

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Patsy

I too am having a go at creating a website, ha ha ha. EasyWizard Pro. I must be completely thick then because I do not find it at all easy. I have spent the last three hours just trying to create a new page. What crap is this. i am just about to give up and just go pay a fortune for a professional to set up my required site. Can anyone help me create a new page before I feel the need to go max my credit card.Heeeellllllllpppppppp me!

LCSS

I found PRO too complex for a beginner (like me!). For the basic construction I`ve stuck with ESW (when it works!!).

I`m hoping to wrestle with PRO later on so will watch this with interest. Don`t line someones pocket..be tenacious. Robot Happy

PeteCresswell

Have you got any further yet?

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Have you had a look at the new EasySite Wizard Blog, this may give you some useful tips for using Easy Site Wizard and setting up your page.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

LisaBT
Power User

Hi There,

Theres a quick start guide posted at the beginning of this forum, and some other handy documents.

If you are trying to create pages, then please try these steps:-

1) Log into EasySiteWizard

2) On the template you have chosen, you will see a menu widget where links to your pages are displayed (e.g. Home, News, About Us, Products).  Click on "menu editor".

3) This brings up a pictorial view of your current pages, and this is where you can add new pages or manage current pages

4) Click on "manage pages"

5) Click on "create page"

6) Follow the instructions - e.g. add page name

7) Select Ok or Done

😎 You are then back to the pictorial view of your current pages - from here click "Create new button"

9) Where it states Label - add in the page name you would like to be displayed

10) Then where it says "link to" select "page" and find the page in the list which you have just created in steps 1-7 above

This might also be of interest:-  http://business.bt.com/domains-and-web-hosting/web-hosting/web-design-packages

Lisa