cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasySiteWizard Pro

WizApprentice
Power User

Hello and thank you for reading.

After about 12 months or more, I would like to update my webpage. But when opening each page in EasySiteWizard Pro, and when clicking on the text boxes on each page to edit them, the text boxes are frozen so no text can be changed. The text boxes are not locked.

The process I follow is :

1) selecting the webpage on the main EasySiteWizard first page,

2) clicking edit, which opens the Master Page

3) clicking on edit masterpage

4) clicking on the text to open the text box

5) frozen, nothing happens, the text cannot be changed in anyway.

This is the same on each page of the webpage selected through the menu editor and then edit contents.

How please can the text be changed? I have tried on two computers, one with Windows 7 and one with Windows 10. It's the same on both, text frozen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WizApprentice
Power User

Thank you MarkP for suggesting trying Mozzilla Firefox browser. This browser supports EasySiteWizard Pro fine.

The webpage was originally set up on Windows Explorer but simce then there has been the Windows 10 update. Perhaps this is why neither Windows Explorer browser or Opera browser supports EasySiteWizard Pro for now.

Thank you again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi WizApprentice

sorry for the delay in response, have you been able to get this resolved?  If not what broswer are you using, have you tried an alternate one?

If you are still having the issue send me the details you are using to login to edit your website via a private message and I will try and replicate the issue and try  and resolve the issue for you.

Markp

WizApprentice
Power User

Thank you MarkP for suggesting trying Mozzilla Firefox browser. This browser supports EasySiteWizard Pro fine.

The webpage was originally set up on Windows Explorer but simce then there has been the Windows 10 update. Perhaps this is why neither Windows Explorer browser or Opera browser supports EasySiteWizard Pro for now.

Thank you again.