cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable WiredMinds eMetrics tracking being added to wordpress?

netofy

Not a bt customer but I'm working on a site for a client and notice the website hanging which isn't a good look so I checked the source and it seems the following is added at run time by bt:

<!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 START -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://oasis7.carrierzone.com/app/count_server/count.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'><!--
wm_custnum='1b3d1dd9be51eb4f';
wm_page_name='index.php';
wm_group_name='/services/webpages/p/a/domainnameremoved.co.uk/public';
wm_campaign_key='campaign_id';
wm_track_alt='';
wiredminds.count();
// -->
</script>
<!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 END -->

How can we turn this off so that it's not automatically added to all pages? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tonykline

Go to your BT website management pages and access Web Hosting/Analytics/Advanced/Manage Pixel Code/Disable. No idea why it has been enabled. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

tonykline

Go to your BT website management pages and access Web Hosting/Analytics/Advanced/Manage Pixel Code/Disable. No idea why it has been enabled. 

fangster2

Thank you tonykline! Was this option to turn it off available before as I've been trying to do this for years!

I have now disabled this and have experienced noticable page speed up.

daidavies

hi HEELLPP please. I am having issues with this problem...I am not with you (BT) and appologies for asking you here but you are the only search result at google that addresses the issue.

I have a few websites that are currently having all sorts of problems,which also I need hosting(do you do that?)

cheers

carl

1-1.wales