cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Bus pack PHP version?? Also, Wordpress install vs old static pages

charlesr

I have a static page website using "Internet Business pack". Can anyone tell me what PHP version this supports please? And what are the php.ini settings for "memory limit" and "upload max filesize"?

If I install wordpress using the wordpress installer button in the admin panel, will it immediately replace my website? Will the static files remain? Just trying to figure out how best to approach the changeover. I've already developed the site so just need to use a backup/restore plugin to get everything up and running, so it should all be fine, but obviously it was tested on a different server and PHP version, so would be good to be able to revert to the old static page version easily.

Thanks for any advice! Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

charlesr

Finally got through to some online support, so if anyone else is searching, here's what I was told: " is an hybrid style solution allowing APS, ColdFusion and PHP version 5 and that most all global variants are set to the general defauts".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

charlesr

Anyone?

charlesr

Finally got through to some online support, so if anyone else is searching, here's what I was told: " is an hybrid style solution allowing APS, ColdFusion and PHP version 5 and that most all global variants are set to the general defauts".