cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need access details to domain registered with register.com

sunnycroft
We have a domain name registered by BT with registered.com many years ago, the person who dealt with all these left last year, only now we noticed this domain will expire in July as well as we have no account details for it, such as account number, username, password etc for the control panel or even request to BT to change anything. When I ask register.com, they said the domain is handled by BT Business Services, so I called BT, after 2 days and 10+ people, I am still nowhere, it is really amazing that something this simple can take this long and still not getting anywhere, can someone from BT here help me to sort this one out asap ? Thanks Robert
6 REPLIES 6

markp
Grand Guru

Hi sunnycroft,

If you can send me a private message with your domain name and contact details I can have a look as the account for you.

Markp

sunnycroft

Hi,

Is there any update on the domain issue ? I have sent the details by PM .

Thanks for your help.

markp
Grand Guru

Hi sunnycroft,

If you can check your private messages as I replied to you on Friday with the details.

Markp

fraser-reeves

Hi Markp,

Would you mind if I contacted you as well.

I'm in exactly the same boat as the OP.

I've been handed the task of figuring out all the domain login dns etc. details by the boss and have no idea where to start.

Thanks

Mark

markp
Grand Guru

HI fraser-reeves,

send me a private message and I will see what I can find out for you, I will need the domain names, company name and address, contact details, the account number that begins WM and the answer to the security question, or as much of this as you have.

Markp

sunnycroft

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, I just got back from Easter so apology for the delay.

The problem I have is that I am looking for the .com details rather than the .co.uk (which is also useful).

I just PM you, would you mind taking a look when you get some free time please ?

Thanks

Robert