cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]

Bandahor

I have just tried to view my Web page www.southernmetrology.co.uk and got the following message:-

Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]

I can see other parts of our site http://www.southernmetrology.co.uk/products_height_gauges.html

But not the home page.

Any ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bandahor

Hi Markp

Thank you, much appreciated

Bandahor

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Bandahor,

with that error message it will need to be raised as a fault with the BT webhosting team to get the main page fixed you can contact them here.

Markp

Bandahor

Hi Markp

Thank you, much appreciated

Bandahor

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Bandahor,

I can see you have been in contact with the helpdesk, they have advised me they have been able to fix your website.  The issue ws that the index.html page was not in the public folder, they have now moved ithe file to the public folder and the website is working again.

Markp

Mariotomarelli
Can anybody from bt can get in touch me and tell how to resolve this matter? I have a customer of BT almost 10 years.

Bobby
Super User

Hey Mariotomarelli,

This error is usually caused by a coding problem or the website files being in the wrong place. I would recommend using the backup facility to roll back to an earlier version to see if that gets rid of that errors on your website - there should be backups available following any changes that have been made, so just revert to a point where you know that error didn't exist. Alternatively you can get in touch with the team over the phone on 0800 800 154 and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks, Bobby

martenharry3434

@markp wrote:

Hi Bandahor showbox,

with that error message it will need to be raised as a fault with the BT webhosting team to get the main page fixed you can contact them here.

Markp

Thank you for the updates. 🙂

MarkW1

I'm trying to view our band website http://www.rufusstone.co.uk/ but am receiving the above error code.

Please help!